PCI DSS Workshop 2022
May 15 - 18, 2022
Managing Risk: Digital Payments, Cards, and Beyond
Call for Session Proposals - Due Friday, February 11, 2022
- YOU are what makes the PCI Workshop great. Sharing your perspectives, victories, and pain points help us all learn how to better protect our campuses. The Workshop Planning Committee is looking for practitioner presentations on any relevant payment or security topic, such as:
- Omnichannel customer experience
- Latest technology in payments or security
- Compliance validation with acquirers
- Business as usual security
- GLBA and ACH changes
- Mature payment environments
- Optimizing PCI strategy
- PCI Policies, Procedures, or Training
- Risk assessments and change control process
- Bring us your ideas!
Program Committee Members
- Jon Allen, Baylor University
- Preston DuBose, Texas A&M University
- Kevin Mooney, Cornell University
- Kevin Sisler, University of Kentucky
General Workshop Information
Continuing Education Credits
Treasury Institute conferences are not pre-approved for CPE credits. Approval for CPE credits is at the discretion of the provider. Workshop attendance certificates will be e-mailed to all attendees within the week of the program conclusion. We ask that you save copies of these certificates for your records. Please note: if you decline e-mails from the Institute, you may not receive your certificate.
In all cases, you are responsible for reporting your professional credits.