PCI DSS Virtual Workshop 2021
June 15-17, 2021 The Evolution of Payments and Compliance
- How have PCI payment channels evolved?
- What risks do these evolving payment methods carry for PCI DSS?
- What are the preferred payment methods of students, parents, and the general public?
- How can schools adopt and integrate these into existing systems and processes?
- What should we be preparing for in the future?
- What is changing with PCI DSS v4.0?
Program Committee Members
- Jon Allen, Baylor University
- Preston DuBose, Texas A&M University
- Kevin Mooney, Cornell University
- Kevin Sisler, University of Kentucky
- Linda Wilson, Gonzaga University, retired
Additional Workshop Information
Continuing Education Credits
Treasury Institute conferences are not pre-approved for CPE credits. Approval for CPE credits is at the discretion of the provider.
Workshop attendance certificates will be e-mailed to all attendees within the week of the program conclusion. We ask that you save copies of these certificates for your records. Please note: if you decline e-mails from the Institute, you may not receive your certificate.
In all cases, you are responsible for reporting your professional credits.